Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Gratitude

Dear Facilitators,

I have no words. Really - I am rarely speechless in a good way. Thank you seems so confined. You were spectacular, creative, heart-felt, probing, generous, collaborative. You were the definition of GALACTIC - Out of this WORLD!!!! 

I will be back to say more next week -- I had to dive into an immediate deadline for another project that will take me through the weekend. Meanwhile, please upload reflections, steps, photos to both your personal blogs and the blog bridge. We will decide what to do with the blog bridge together.

AND thank you Christina for giving me and us this opportunity to be involved with your OUT OF THIS WORLD project. All in all - it was an unforgettable week.

With respect and gratitude,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment