Friday, May 27, 2016

An idea... title "One World, Many Voices"
Our end product is a video students will make comparing various perspectives on cultural issues in different regions.  Issues might be beliefs, the concept of family, traditions, personal interactions, etc.  Here's my idea for the video:
Individual students, one at a time
   " My name is... I live in ..." 
back to first student- " In my family..." go through all students again
back to first student- " Where I live women ...."
back to first student- "Many people in my region believe..."
The video ends with all students coming together and reciting a line together that illustrates that they are all one no matter where in the world they live.

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, Teresa! Thanks for sharing it. I've added this activity to the list of our ideas in my blog posting with label of "group2".

    ReplyDelete